What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed in your computer with your permission. These files help websites to me remembered by your device for a limited time. It gives information that the client is a returning visitor and it helps which pages are frequently visited; we can better design our pages for a more optimized performance to serve clients and visitors to our website.
Are cookies safe?
Cookies do not give access to your computer and are not unsafe from our website. However, you may
What type of information is collected?
When you visit and interact with our websites and/or our customers’ websites, certain information m
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your browser type and operating system;
- search terms that you use to reach the site;
- the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the site;
- dates and times of visits to the site;
- information on actions taken on the site (such as page views and site navigation patterns);
- amount of time spent viewing certain pages or screens;
- standard server log information;
Why we need cookies?
Cookies help us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more customized service. They e
- to estimate usage numbers and patterns;
- to store information about your preferences, and to allow us and/or our customers to customize our and to your individual interests;
- to analyze and enhance our and/or our customers’ marketing communications and make them
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognize you when you return to our website and/or our customers’ websites.